sábado, 3 de março de 2012

Game of Thrones - Season 2 New Trailer with FLORENCE + THE MACHINE

I almost died, okay?

My friend Cristiane sent me this on Facebook and it was SUCH a happiness that I almost cried. Game of Thrones is currently one of my favorite series (books/TV) and it's an epic work from George R. R. Martin. The story is about the fight for the power on the Seven Kingdom w/ its powerful houses fighting among themselves for the Iron Throne. It's a kind of alternative Middle Ages, mainly inspired by Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I can't really tell you how much I love it!

And then, the new trailer came. With Florence.

Heaven, man, heaven!



Eu quase morri, ok?
 
Minha amiga Cristiane me enviou isto no Facebook e foi uma felicidade tão grande que eu quase chorei. Game of Thrones é atualmente uma das minhas séries favoritas (liv ros/TV), é uma obra épica de George R. R. Martin. A história é sobre a luta pelo poder nos Setes Reinos com suas casas poderosas lutando entre elas para o Trono Ferro. É um tipo de Idade Média alternativa, principalmente inspirado pela obra Senhor dos Anéis de Tolkien. Eu realmente não posso explicar o quanto eu amo isto!
 
E então, o trailer novo veio. Com Florence.
 
PERFEIÇÃO!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário